At Ann Arbor Urgent Care, we offer TB tests for people with high risk of infection from TB bacteria. The following groups should be screened for TB and TB infection:
- People in Close Contact with Someone who has TB Disease
- People with Symptoms Of TB Disease
- People who Live In a Country Where TB Disease is Common
- People with HIV
- People who Abuse Substances or those who use Illegal Drugs
- People who are Medically Underserved and those in Low-Income Populations
For more information about our TB Test, please call us at 734-769-3333 or send us a message.